What are website terms?
These are the words people usually never read, but automatically agree to, when they use a website. But you are a curious chicken, right? That’s why you’ve ended up here. Good for you.
But don’t forget, that by using the website – like right now. And now. – you are accepting our website terms. Now. You’re accepting them.
While we’re pretty sure, we can’t guarantee beyond all shadow of a doubt, that all of the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Sometimes, mistakes happen.
Also, nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, financial advice of any kind. Tic:Toc uses its gigantic robotic brain to create a digital representation of your financial circumstances on your behalf. But we don’t offer advice on whether you should or should not sign up for a home loan. That’s your very human decision to make all on your own.
You cannot bully others in the playground. We can’t monitor that in any way, shape or form, but it’s something you should never do. Don’t be a bully.
The things that you actually cannot do, as governed by these terms, are:
- engage in conduct that inhibits anyone from using or enjoying our website;
- attempt to modify, add to, remove, deface, hack or interfere with our website, including any material or content on the Tic:Toc website;
- violate any laws while using our website;
- distribute viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software that may damage the operation of our website or software;
- disclose your password associated with your account, when applying for your Tic:Toc home loan; and
- use our website for any purpose that is threatening, libellous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, indecent or infringing another person’s rights.
We have the right to restrict access to this website or areas of this website, at our discretion. If you have started an application for a Tic:Toc home loan, your email and password enables you to access your account privately and securely. It’s yours and yours only.
We can’t guarantee that our website will always be available – it is hard for us tech-geeks to admit, but here goes – there is a chance that a technical glitch could cause our website to go down. There. We said it.
Our website relates to the Tic:Toc business, Tic:Toc Online Pty Ltd (ABN 41 605 696 544), and its trade marks are not connected with any other business trade marks which use or operate under the name “Tic:Toc” outside of Australia.
This means that everything on our website, including all of our information, artwork, editorials and photographs are the property of Tic:Toc and are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property laws. Please feel free to display or print our content (while we don’t condone wasting trees, we feel our content is absolutely print-worthy) for your personal and non-commercial use.
Our website terms are in accordance with (and governed by) the magnificent state of South Australia, Australia: our birthplace and headquarters. In the extremely unlikely event that a dispute arises from these website terms, you and us both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia.
Tic:Toc will not be liable to you in relation to the content on our website, or use of our website. This includes:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Tic:Toc has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
We’re sure it won’t come to this, but Tic:Toc may take action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
If you need to speak to someone (after all that we don’t blame you, phew), leave us some feedback, an idea about how to make the website even better, or even a virtual flower via let's talk.