Manage my home loan.
Resources for customers.
- If you haven’t registered already, call 08 7109 9010 so we can help you set it up. Make sure you have your Customer Number and account details ready (because we hate wasting time). You’ll find this on an email from Tic:Toc or in your settlement pack.
- Login above, using your Customer Number and the temporary password we’ve given you.
- You’ll be prompted to change your password. So, change it (duh). The usual annoying password rules apply, like needing a number, letter and eight-letter minimum.
If you’ve forgotten your password or Customer Number, give us a call on 08 7109 9010.
If you’ve chosen to have an offset account, you’ll be sent a Tic:Toc EFTPOS card, so you can use it to spend your savings. Carefully, of course.
A few little EFTPOS essentials:
- It’s a cashcard you can use anywhere in Australia
- You can use it at Bendigo Bank and Suncorp ATMs, with no charge
- You can use it to buy stuff, as you would any other EFTPOS card, by selecting ‘savings’.
Go forth and find your cash-spitting machine.
The non-fun part of having a home loan. But at least we can make it non-complicated.
Direct debit (‘AnyPay’).
The most painless way to pay off your home loan. It’s simply a direct debit you can set up through your online banking, which allows you to transfer money from one of your accounts to any other account with an Australian BSB and Account Number.
This means you can set up reoccurring payments to your home loan, so you don’t have to think twice about it.
You can use BPAY to schedule your home loan repayments too. Using the online banking portal, we’ve made the management of your BPAY payments easier with the following features:
- View all your BPAY payments previously created and those scheduled for a later date within the ‘Pending BPAY Payments’ screen.
- View all your BPAY payment records created for easier identification and bill management within the ‘BPAY Billers’ screen.
- Bill payment details can be added at any time without a payment being made.
Redrawing extra repayments.
Redraw means you can access any additional payments you’ve made to your home loan. With Tic:Toc, you can do this whenever you want for free, using online banking.
How? Just select your home loan as the ‘From account’ when performing a funds transfer. If you have an offset account, transfer the cash there, and you can use your EFTPOS card to immediately withdraw the funds. Or, transfer the cash to another account, and you can withdraw it in up to two business days.
Things to know about redraw:
- The minimum redraw amount is $500 per transaction.
- Redrawing on your loan won’t increase your repayments or extend the term of your home loan, as you’re simply withdrawing the extra payments you’ve made into your home loan.
- When performing a redraw, you (and your plus one) need to authorise the transaction. If this is annoying, and you want to allow individuals to transact independently, please give us a call on on 08 7109 9010.
Changing the loan type.
No worries, mate. Changing your loan to another type – from a variable rate to a fixed rate, for example – is easy. Give us a call on 08 7109 9010 or email email@example.com and we’ll help you switch your loan.
Buying a new home.
Want to buy a new home with Tic:Toc? Good move, home buyer. You can use our online application (it only takes 22 minutes, after all) or give us a call on 08 7109 901 and we can talk you through it.
Topping up my home loan to release cash.
For more information about how this works, read up on how to Refinance your way to the perfect renovation.