Work with us.
the world's first instant home loan
Apply online, get approved online, then sign on the dotted line. In just 22 minutes, your home is yours.
Tic:Toc is a new and savvy financial services company with its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia. Having built a greenfield digital financial services platform, Tic:Toc has already changed the way Australians access their home loans for the better.
As a world first, Tic:Toc remains relentlessly focussed on providing the best possible customer experience.
meet the tockers
Every day we solve problems. We relish new ideas and fresh thinking.
We reward passion and potential.
We make time. Time for our customers and time for each other.
- Technical Business Analyst
- Web Designers
- Systems Architect
- Systems engineer / Systems Administration Infrastructure
marketing and communications
- Social Scientist
- Communications and PR
- Digital Designer
- Social Media Manager
Experience and Information
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientists
- Product Development / Project Manager
Credit and Operations
- Customer Hub / Home Loan Specialists
- Credit Assessors
- People and Culture
- Project Management / Continuous Improvement
We love financial services and home lending backgrounds as it aids with understanding and helps to hit the ground running, but we also seek a mix of skills and experience.
We recruit to our values, regardless of the role :
time to build good bonds
- emotionally connected
- highly collaborative and productive
- associate ideas in unusual ways
- can connect unrelated things
- dedicated to team
- don’t expect to start at the top, be patient, spend time being curious and learning
time to be human
- emotional mature (heightened sensitivity)
- sense of humour
- little tolerance for boredom
- insatiable curiosity
- works well under pressure, this can come out in an interview (our interviews are pretty tough)
- feels comfortable sharing who they are
time to be transparent
- explore options
- offer divergent thinking
- uninhibited in expression
- diversity of thought through diverse teams
- ask questions and don’t be afraid to debate
time to take responsibility
- delight in change
- intellectual playfulness
- willing to take risks
- value independence
- attention to detail
we make time
- tells well constructed stories
- consistent personal values
- straightforward and consistent
- ethical and honest
- teach and learn and share
Follow us on social media - to hear about vacancies.
If you love us, and think you are a match submit your resume and and tailored cover letter that tells us what role you are seeking and gives us a good understanding of who you are and why you would like to work with Tic:Toc.
This needs to be tailored, specific and genuine.
We want to make the time to respond to your genuine interest, so no generic applications please.
please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tic:Toc is looking for an energetic UX Designer / Developer with approximately 3 – 5 years of experience, to reinvent its internal web systems, design an enterprise website, and assist with other user experiences including the review of its product website. Tic:Toc is a customer-driven business, using the latest languages, tools and techniques to make engaging with us as simple and intuitive as possible.
This role reports to the Chief Experience and Information Officer and will work across the entire business. As the UX Designer / Developer, the role will manage the end-to-end lifecycle of UX implementation.
The work involved will incorporate projects both aimed at the front end and at the back end of Tic:Toc’s systems. As such, the role will work closely with all parts of the business, including operations, IT, partner and performance and marketing.
More specifically, the responsibilities will include:
- For predefined UX ideas, gather the requirements of the UX and work with stakeholders to ensure the designs are fit for purpose.
- Drive ideation of new UX concepts to better engage users through process, design and functionality.
- Work using Agile methodologies to convert business requirements to functional and implementable designs and prototypes through user stories.
- Create the designs of the UX and prototype where required.
- Assisting the development team with the implementation of the designs.
- Test the developed product and work with the Product Owner to ensure the releases are of the highest standard.
- Accountability for managing and upkeep of designs and documentation.
- Utilise and adhere to Tic:Toc methodologies, tools and standards.
- Live the Tic:Toc values and align with our established philosophies.
are you who we are looking for?
- 3 - 5 years working in a UX Design / Development role.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science or IT or Design related field will be highly regarded.
- Effective at user story writing and converting business requirements into technical detail.
- Experience working in an Agile environment will support success in the role.
- Exposure to Financial services systems and processes will be highly regarded.
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity.
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills, with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
- Someone who can live and embrace our company values (tictochomeloans.com/work-with-tictoc).
- Can demonstrate a passion for the opportunity that working with Tic:Toc offers.
Above all else - enjoys a challenge and understand that in a start-up the key to successes is being self-motivated, collaborative and jumping at the chance to pitch in to get the job done.about Tic:Toc
Since launching in July 2017, we've been promising to give back time to Australian home buyers. This is a world-first offering and we are growing fast, so we need help to do this well.
However, with growing demand and recognition from the market in our business and platform by H2 Ventures 2017 Fintech 100 – Leading Global Fintech Innovators and many other sources (tictochomeloans.com/newsroom), we are currently evolving our business strategy and building partnerships with other organisations, to offer a better home loan experience via additional channels, to more Australians
As a digital platform, we continually seek best practice in business strategy and partnerships.
As a values based business, we ensure we make time to deliver the best product to our customers by making time for ourselves and for our business.
We relish 'good different'. We solve everyday problems having re-imagined complex solutions in unexpected, yet simple, ways. We relentlessly focus on providing the best digital customer experience possible.the salary and benefits
Market based salary is offered.
At Tic:Toc we can offer you the following benefits:
- A full-time ongoing position with a small & nimble company where what you deliver is more valued than how well you fit the corporate mold.
- A position where your input is respected, and you can influence what is delivered.
- To work on cutting edge technology & help deliver true innovation to customers.
- To be part of a fun, hard-working team with great comradery.
- A company that is growing fast with opportunities for people who value the strength of team.
- Enjoy an exciting digital brand with a focus on honesty and transparency.
- Regular social lunches and activities – we genuinely like, value and prioritise spending time together.
- Free fruit and an impressive freshly-ground coffee machine (it’s the little things).
- No ping-pong tables or foosball, but we have an office in a beautifully renovated warehouse style with plenty of natural light.
- An opportunity to become a part owner in Tic:Toc through our employee equity schemes.
- A central Adelaide location with good public transport links.
Click on Apply and off you go.
Please present you portfolio for review as a component of your application.
Please also ensure you tell us why this job appeals to you by providing us with a cover letter together with your resume.
Help us to review your application by completing the screening questions.
If you are applying from interstate please be specific about your interest in the role and how you would manage a move to Adelaide.
Please forward any questions about the role to Tic:Toc on email@example.com.
In accordance with financial services best practice employment is subject to successful employment screening, including criminal, ASIC and bankruptcy checks.